About the Blog



This blog is published in the interest of Design + my personal experiences as I embark on the next stage of my career as a Furniture Design Intern at Paul Brooks Design.
Paul Brooks Design is a well established design consultancy ideally placed in the centre of Europe, just on the border of France & Germany. I intend to post as often as my time permits and will do my best to keep all information interesting; avoiding posts of the "I just had a cup of tea" nature like the plague.

I hope undergrads and like minded people find the information posted useful and inspiring. Please feel free to email me about anything Design + related.



Saturday 17 September 2011

Design Journals (SHU)

Again you’ll find loads in the library but you can’t take most off site. I found it easier to subscribe to a few so I could pick them up at my own leisure. They also retain their value a long time after the initial browse. 
I’m into:

Icon 
Onoffice


Wallpaper

Blueprint 

No comments:

Post a Comment